Ukhwah Fillah

Thursday, December 22, 2011

a hope

Dear friend,

I hope I'm not doing any wrong to you but who know..
I hope you know what you are doing..
I hope this is only temporary..
I hope you'll shine like before coz I'm in gloomy days..
I hope you know how the way I feel about you..
I hope you are the one who will be the last..
I hope this ignorant meant something to you coz I dont get it..
I hope we will see each other again..
I hope you have an explaination for this..
I hope you are listening the voice of my heart..
I hope you know how I fell right now..
I hope you know how empty my days lately..
I hope so..
Hope that only hope..
Cant say nothing but hoping..
Im not hopeless. but keep hoping make me stay await..
I can wait for that.. No matter what.
How I can do it? I just keep smiling :)
SMILE :)
Easy to do.
Hope you too.. Didnt see your smiling..
Hoping again..
Hope you doing well there..
Hope you take care of yourself..
Hope you relax your mind..
Hope you didnt give up on anything..
Hope you be stronger than I am...
Hope just fine..

Im waiting~~

Well, Im a good listener too...

-Take care
-Be good
-Be fine

1 comment:

  1. take care........ im speechless... lost hope.. good for you...

    ReplyDelete