
Assalamualaikum et Bonjour...
To be honest, I'm not brighter as my friends in class does. Getting such that result makes me thinking deeply about what I am gonna do for the next semester. Being the one who got the lowest GPA isn't a good feeling.
But, deep down my heart, there is something burns me up! Some kind of motivate me!
"Failure is not the end of growth. It is the beginning of the end."
Some people might say that if I get the higher result, it probably make me proud of no where. So, let's start from below. Stay focus on what I am going to do.
The most important is, I must know what I am going to do and how. Anyway, thanks to Allah, for giving me this chance to prove myself that I can do like other people did!
I hope this feeling will long lasting.
Seriously, I dont have any mood to write here.
"Stay foolish, Stay hungry."
-Dare To Fail-
No comments:
Post a Comment