Ukhwah Fillah

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fail Through Success

Here I come! Talking about success, talking about failure.. There are no where but at your stand place. I suddenly thinking to write something when I remember that most of PMR 2011 candidates around Malaysia has got their result.

Well, I can say, this year's results are the most people in my ex-school, Sekolah Menengah Sains Sultan Mohamad Jiwa very proud of!! This is the best result for the PMR/SRP or what ever.
83% got straight A's because 83 over 100 students got straight A's..

Now, I'm gonna share share something that most of my juniors dont know. It is about the comfort zone they'd just entered. Being someone or something on top isn't easy because we have to keep maintain the level.

Plus, all of you dear will be going to be Form 4 by next year. And i heard so many times about honey moon, relaxing year, playing year, game time, activities things... I never say no to those of that. but please. Balance it!!!

It'll happend sometimes, when people are more obsessed to something they love to do. Just dont spoil yourself. F4 is the most tragic time to remember for those who are play a lot. and most terribly, dont just dont get what are these subject about when they are in F5. Please.! know your right in studying.

If you can make your F4 time is the most precious time, then you'll facing no problem when you are in F5..

Im sorry, my words are too 'berterabur'. I just make it. But you get the point right?
You should proud because Im writing this post in honour to your batch for the greatest result! ;) Prove yourself that you are truly Mad Jiwarian by next 2 years' SPM result.
SPM!! It starts from your today! Take a little advance step toward your exam. Im pretty sure that you are the best among the batches!

my last few word,

All the best brother~

No comments:

Post a Comment