Assalamualaikum Along. How are you there? I wish you were fine. Me missing you so much. Only tears be my side, my loyal company. I am not strong enough to face it. But I do hope I am stronger than you were. Along, I hope I can be with you as soon as possible, but Allah still want me to do my job. (be a good slave and a good leader). I know, 'good' is not enough. I want better but you do always want the best.
Somethimes, I had a strong feeling about you, came to my dream at the right moment. Is there any chance to meet you?
You know what, last week was my midsem break. I went home. I miss mama so much. and I haven't see Bangcik for so long. On the day before I get accident, Mama was talking to Maksu Pah. Her husband is the one who watch you get hit past 11 years. They talked about you. I coudn't stand it. I ran into my car. I cried in there. Badly. Because, they don't even know how much I miss you Along.. I have no where to go. So, I text one of my friend. A good frind. A girl. She has a good heart just like you. She calm me me down.. I just felt better then. Thanks to her.. I wish I could do the same when she get upset. But she don't even know this..
Along, there's to much I want to tell you, to chat with you. But I
'm quite busy right now. See you soon..
-Al Fatihah- to Ahmad Afiffudin Akmal Bin Ahmad Suhaimi
~Your Brother (Nyah)~
Oman, apabila tuhan meletakkan kita pada satu keadaan maka pandanglah pada hikmahnya. Sesungguhnya tuhan itu maha adil atas setiap kejadiannya. Dalam hal ini, rindu Oman pada Along perlu dimanfaatkan dengan sedekah samada surah Allah ataupun doa atau sekurang2nya hadirkanlah zikir untuknya.
ReplyDeleteZikir juga akan memberi kita ketenangan. Andainya amalan zikir ini dapat dilakukan, maka kesannya sangat mendalam kepada hati. Sekurang-kurang hati akan dapat merasakan empat perkara iaitu:
1. Rasa kehambaan.
2. Rasa bertuhan.
3. Memahami maksud takdir.
4. Mendapat hikmah di sebalik ujian.
Wallahuallam