Ukhwah Fillah

Friday, December 16, 2011

Turning Point

Assalamualaikum w.b.t et bonsoir.


SUARA HIDAYAH


suara ku dengar menyeru kepadanya

suara bergema memuji kebesarannya

suara memujuk kita mendekatinya

suara hidayah mengajak mentaatinya



**itulah suara yang ku rindui

itulah suara yang kunantikan

itulah suara membawa kebenaran

itulah suara datangnya dari tuhan



*sambut ia terimalah bila datang pada kita

kerna ia hanya datang pada hamba yang terpilih

tidak akan kau temui untuk kali keduanya

takkan dapat engkau cari bila ia telah pergi


Allah....


syukurilah dan amalkan

sampaikanlah pada siapapun

perjuangkan dalam hidupmu

moga rahmat Allah bersamamu



NAZREY JOHANI FEAT AKHIL HAYY

Somehow, this song(nasyid) turns me over from a past dark side of me to a better one.
I cried when the first time this baits hit my eardrums and went through my heart untill I am today.
Talking about my past, it is not really nice to know about. Coz it's really dark there. No more turning back. I am who my family are,soon. Thinking too far? No. It's beyond your imagination I could have.

To creat a good family starts from a good parents.
To be a good parents need a good partner.
To have a good partner, I myself must be a good man.
To be a good man, be a good Muslim.

My future wife,
Whoever you are, wherever your at.
You are a part of my life.
The one who will take care of me.
A mother who grows our childS.

If I love you, means I love you because of Allah.
And that love because of your love to Allah.


My future wife out there,
Take care of yourself like I always do.

That's all...

Ya Allah. Permudahkanlah hari-hariku yang mendatang...
Amiin~

4 comments: