Today, I'll not be around this virtual world called INTERNET.
I've to go to Kelantan for a few reason. How long?? Hmmm. Maybe it'll takes a week or more.
Nah!! Oi Oi Conan!! I can off my phone for a week.. Wanna join me?? ;) hahaha~
Btw, dont worry. I'll take care of myself. et toi aussi! Take care of yourself. Sleep earlier.
Btw, dont worry. I'll take care of myself. et toi aussi! Take care of yourself. Sleep earlier.
I hope this program would be my turning point to be a better person . I just need some pressure or push from someone or something that will keep me 'alive'. Have faith in Allah's words in the Holy Qur'an :
For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah . Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron. (Ar-Ra'd : 11)
This is Allah's promise. and He never broke His promises!
We may fall during climbing a hill of success. And there are two kind of failure.
1. The one who are rise again and learn from their mistakes.
2. The one who just stay silence after the failure.
Me saying~ take the number 1 kind. Take it or leave it! It's our choice.Our future.Our fortune!
May Allah bless us all and my journey this evening. Pray for me yaa! :)
Take care of yourself.
Dont forget to solat.
Have a nice day.
Have a great holidays.
Be good, be kind.
Assalamualaikum wb.t
p/s:(to conan) A week without texting ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment