Don't follow success. Follow the excelent because success always following you.
Ukhwah Fillah
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
You Are My Heaven...
It has been a long time I didn't coming for home. Besides, I didn't coming home for last Hari Raya Haji. Anyway, this December is our day. We will spend our time together. Do some barbeque. Go for fishing. Cut the the grass. Clean our house. Love to make this together as I am here with my friends. Papa, I'll help you on the chores. Mama, trust me.Your son is a chef. Bangcik, let's wash all our cars. Kakak, make me some cake and spaghetti hahaha!! Iskandar, be a good boy. Lend your hands to mama and papa. And to your lovely brothers ;) We will make potato spring together. Murni, I miss you!!
Wait for my homecoming on next two days!! I wish you could read my blog and this post. I LOVE YOU..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment