Ukhwah Fillah

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

QOSOT!!!


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In The Name Of ALLAH, The Most Gracious And Most Merciful
Salam ukhwah fillahi wa rahmatan lil 'aalamiin...
Now...

time: 2143
venue:computer lab of PSP of KMKN

like to make an announcement
i'll be dissapear for a time
concern about my studies
co-curricular activities (such an active student right)
tutorial by tutorial to submit
assigments to finish
relation to care of

hopefully for a little tiny free time
for me
i have to
'muhasabah'
realise something was not right several days before
'muqarrabah'
for seeking the most important thing for me.
ALLAH's pleasure..
...................................

somebody could understand me
how much I do love this college
because of friends here,
the things i do here
the smell of chemicals inside the chemistry lab
the projectile motion's experiment
the voices around me...

How dare I leave it all!!

_____________________

will partially updates this humble and poor blog
to the followers,
I'm sorry for this ridiculous post...
I'm not finish blame myself yet..
for what I've done

at last, I stopped here.
have math's tutorial to finish.
..:: JJ ::..


No comments:

Post a Comment